Hello and Welcome to my A2 Media studies blog ! Enjoy exploring my website as I will be constantly updating it every week with lots of media content throughout the year! Media is an important part of our lives as we see it every day on our phones to news papers, media is related everywhere!

Friday 11 November 2016

Risk Assessment

After taking into consideration where Robert and I would be filming our short film in different locations throughout, we have came up with a numerous amount of risks that could occur while the filming process takes place. These risks involve the film makers (myself and Robert) as well as the actors and the public in general. I have made a colour coded table illustrating the levels of risk these listed hazards relate to ranking from Low-Moderate-High-Extreme.


Total Pageviews

Translate