Hello and Welcome to my A2 Media studies blog ! Enjoy exploring my website as I will be constantly updating it every week with lots of media content throughout the year! Media is an important part of our lives as we see it every day on our phones to news papers, media is related everywhere!

Saturday 12 November 2016

Production Schedule

Due to the conversations made with out media Facebook group chat, Robert and I have successfully organised dates in advance for our actors to attend filming dates for our short film. We asked the actors which dates they were available and what times. They all replied and we all agreed on certain days which we all were able to attend. The image below is a screen shot of our chat using the social media website called 'Facebook'.


After we agreed on permanent dates for filming, Robert and I produced an initial production schedule of the three main scenes of our short film.
 

This production schedule lists each location of each shot, as well as the props, equipment and timings which will all help myself and Roberts organisational skills for a better post production.

Total Pageviews

Translate