Hello and Welcome to my A2 Media studies blog ! Enjoy exploring my website as I will be constantly updating it every week with lots of media content throughout the year! Media is an important part of our lives as we see it every day on our phones to news papers, media is related everywhere!

Sunday 26 June 2016

Looking at previous yr 13 A2 blogs

From looking at previous A2 year 13 blogs:

 I understand that my blog posts need to be consistant and analytical if I want to maintain my blog post qualities being over the standard average.

 Many of the blogs contain a huge variety of media embedded devices including Prezi, Piktochart and powerpoint. I have already experienced using these in the past so I should'nt have a problem using them again.



 There is also some audience interaction used from questionnaires in blog posts. I think this a great idea and it will most probably be used by myself for my blog when appropiate to do so.

 I've also realised that many successful A2 students have consistantly included screenshots several times in their blogs to show evidence, sources and originality. This is another technique to think about using throughout my A2 level year 13 blog!



Total Pageviews

Translate