Hello and Welcome to my A2 Media studies blog ! Enjoy exploring my website as I will be constantly updating it every week with lots of media content throughout the year! Media is an important part of our lives as we see it every day on our phones to news papers, media is related everywhere!

Sunday 26 June 2016

Pinterest mood board

I think by providing a pinterst board gets the images across to the viewer so eveyone can visualise simular understandings of what Robert and myself want to base our film on. The images selected are focused on action/adventure films with simular costumes and props that we want to include in our practical work. These ideas may change but are still very helpful on giving us development ideas for our film!

 http://www.webfuel.com/blog/pinterest-logo-white.png

Total Pageviews

Translate