Hello and Welcome to my A2 Media studies blog ! Enjoy exploring my website as I will be constantly updating it every week with lots of media content throughout the year! Media is an important part of our lives as we see it every day on our phones to news papers, media is related everywhere!

Monday 20 June 2016

Looking at A2 media blogs from the past

From looking at previous A2 year 13 blogs , I understand now that my blog posts need to be consistently thorough and analytical if I want to maintain my blog post qualities being over standard.

Many of the blogs i have looked at contain a huge variety of media embedded devices including Prezi, Piktochart and powerpoint. I have already experienced using these in the past so I should not have a problem using them again.
There is also some audience interaction used from questionnaires being inserted into blog posts. I think this is a good idea and I will most probably use questionnaires to help with ideas when appropriate.

I've also realised that many successful A2 students consistently include screenshots several times in their blogs to show evidence and originality of their work. This is another technique for me to think about when creating blog posts.

Total Pageviews

Translate