Hello and Welcome to my A2 Media studies blog ! Enjoy exploring my website as I will be constantly updating it every week with lots of media content throughout the year! Media is an important part of our lives as we see it every day on our phones to news papers, media is related everywhere!

Thursday 16 March 2017

Vladimir Propp's Character Types Theory


Robert and I thought it would be appropriate to include research into character types and the theory behind it. So, I have made a Prezi presentation on Vladimir Propp's character type theory. This is because some of our characters in our short film play different roles compared to Propp's theory. It is common for short films for missing out some character types due to the shortness of these films (5 minutes.) The short screen time lacks for these characters to develop their story.




Total Pageviews

Translate