Hello and Welcome to my A2 Media studies blog ! Enjoy exploring my website as I will be constantly updating it every week with lots of media content throughout the year! Media is an important part of our lives as we see it every day on our phones to news papers, media is related everywhere!

Wednesday 15 March 2017

Ancillary task 2 - Double page spread magazine article

This is my current double page spread magazine article of my short film 'Paradox'. I have chosen to go with a dark background that attracts the viewers to the rich quality photographs of the two characters I have used for the main images of my article. These two characters are facing each other which illustrates rivalry and tension between them, this intrigues the viewers and makes them want to watch it more. I have also inserted many critic ratings, awards and reviews (due to my audience feedback) as well as my own initial thoughts.


Total Pageviews

Translate