Hello and Welcome to my A2 Media studies blog ! Enjoy exploring my website as I will be constantly updating it every week with lots of media content throughout the year! Media is an important part of our lives as we see it every day on our phones to news papers, media is related everywhere!

Friday 10 March 2017

Ancillary tasks analysis

To gain some knowledge and experience into film posters, I have decided to research and analyse existing film posters on their certain features that make them successful to the genre they fit into (action adventure.) The first example a well known Batman : The Dark Knight poster that has many conventions of an action/adventure film poster that I would like to adhere into my own. The overall presentation of this poster is excellent with a nice layout of colours, text and signifiers that the audience can relate to.


The next example is of a double pager magazine film spread "The Avengers" which is a film that I like a lot. Despite this articles layout  is not exactly what I want my article to look like , I still like the features included in this piece including the quality image and the different fonts and statistic bars that engage the viewers into reading the article. I think this article looks very professional and definitely is an iconic piece of media work.

 I will now start making my two ancillaries now I have some good ideas which I have taken inspiration from the Avengers magazine article and the Dark Knight film poster.

Total Pageviews

Translate