Hello and Welcome to my A2 Media studies blog ! Enjoy exploring my website as I will be constantly updating it every week with lots of media content throughout the year! Media is an important part of our lives as we see it every day on our phones to news papers, media is related everywhere!

Monday 13 March 2017

Ancillary task 1 - Short Film Poster

This is my final film poster for myself and my partners short film 'Paradox' which is another meaning for the term 'The Escapist'. After many experiments with several photographs from photo shoots and image croppings , I decided to include the main masked villain as it draws the most attention due to the daunting gas mask being the main focus. Also , I chose to include  a swirl like pattern on a black background which cuts away to a scenic view of the other main villain 'Igor' entering the Mercedes vehicle on top of a multi Storie car park. Finally I have added the typical text applicants that you would obviously find on a poster which include the main actor credits, the film title, main film distributor, release date and some sort of 3D or max advertisements to attract more attention.

Total Pageviews

Translate