Hello and Welcome to my A2 Media studies blog ! Enjoy exploring my website as I will be constantly updating it every week with lots of media content throughout the year! Media is an important part of our lives as we see it every day on our phones to news papers, media is related everywhere!

Friday 17 February 2017

Experimenting on ancillary poster ideas with shots from photoshoot

After Robert and I finished shooting some quality photograph shots of our main characters in front of a green screen, we decided to create some initial poster backgrounds with some of our favourite photos we shot on the day. The following images are some of my initial poster ideas :

       

During the process of editing these posters, I had picked up a lot of new skills including how to crop a single image, create new layers, shade and rub out certain areas as well as being able to use special effects to enhance the photographs I was using.

Total Pageviews

Translate