Hello and Welcome to my A2 Media studies blog ! Enjoy exploring my website as I will be constantly updating it every week with lots of media content throughout the year! Media is an important part of our lives as we see it every day on our phones to news papers, media is related everywhere!

Thursday 15 December 2016

Rick assessment 2

This second risk assessment I have made is for the second scene of our short film which is the biggest and most important scene our our whole short film. So I have thought about every risk that is possible while the day of filming on East Hill happens. As we have already filmed our first attempt at East Hill and we know now what happens on the day, this risk assessment will be very accurate and will be very useful for our day of thorough filming.

Total Pageviews

Translate