Hello and Welcome to my A2 Media studies blog ! Enjoy exploring my website as I will be constantly updating it every week with lots of media content throughout the year! Media is an important part of our lives as we see it every day on our phones to news papers, media is related everywhere!

Wednesday 11 January 2017

Audacity

To enhance mine and Roberts short film audio. I have been working in Audacity to remove unwanted noise for better sound quality in our film. Examples of these unwanted noises include; the character speaks and an unwanted irritable sound wave disturbance occurs. This is when I use audacity to remove all of these audio sounds so the character’s speech sounds crisp and clear for the audience to listen to while watching out short film. In my opinion, I am now experienced with audacity as I used it last year at AS level for our title opening sequence in media studies. So, my skills in Audacity have improved and are confident. After I have edited these clean and crisp audio tracks that we have recorded alongside out footage, they are inserted into the final edited film, synced up in time with the footage and are then finished.


Total Pageviews

Translate