Hello and Welcome to my A2 Media studies blog ! Enjoy exploring my website as I will be constantly updating it every week with lots of media content throughout the year! Media is an important part of our lives as we see it every day on our phones to news papers, media is related everywhere!

Sunday 30 October 2016

Camera Techniques

For this years A2 short film, myself and Robert want to drastically improve our camera planning and techniques. Even though I am not the camera-man for this years or last years media project, Robert is , and I can still help him plan and advise the best camera shots that will improve the footage and conventions of our film. Therefore, both Robert and I have researched on a social media video website called 'You-Tube' for tutorials on camera techniques which have helped us with the basics to improve the camera works for our short film.

 

This video gives a good overview on the different camera techniques that this person uses. His video has given us ideas on how to improve our camera-works on set. One technique that we intend to implement into our film this year includes 'a shallow depth of field', which helps the viewer focus more on a certain subject within the film.

Total Pageviews

Translate